Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

When Bloggers Collide

I'm so jazzed! I just got off the phone with Lilith Devlin, who's in NYC today doing some interview thangs (there's a lot of that going around!). So I'm off to the Grand Central area once more for drinks with her in about an hour and a half, if all goes well (i.e., if we actually recognize each other at the bar, never having met - is the Internet amazing or what?!). Yes, we'll be talking about you. All of you, mwahaha. Yes, I brought my digital camera (no, I didn't happen to mention that to her, mwahaha). Evil, we're all so eeeevil.... Update: Well, it was terrific! We got to talking like old friends for over an hour, I took probably the world's worst photo of her (note to self, next time turn on the close-up feature!) so I'm not even going to post the blurry thing, we mentioned you and you and yes even you, and she was finally able to retrieve her coat (long story, I'll let her tell it if she wants to)! I highly recommend more blogger-type meet-ups like this, it was peachy!

0 comments: