Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, November 23, 2003

They've Got Everybody's Picture

While perusing last Thursday's Firesign chat to read if Phil Austin gave out any details to supplement Cat's post in a comment section on Friday regarding "the lads doing something on the new liberal radio network" (I found nothing on the news site yet), I was reminded that they actually had my picture up there. I think it may be the best picture anyone's ever taken of me, in that it actually resembles how I see myself in my mind's eye (naturally, Robin was the photographer). So since I've kinda liked it when other folks put their pictures up on their blog sidebars, I've now linked from the sidebar to my Chat log photo, which I resized to fit better, even managing to embed a clickable link to my bio page from our (Soulmate Productions) website, along with the "Who am us, anyway?" title. I can't believe I actually get the hang of this coding stuff now and again. Oh, speaking of radio, check out the latest from Steve Perry about what's going on with the radio station at Antioch University in Ohio.

0 comments: