Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 21, 2003

Opinions Needed

Laura Gjovaag has announced on her blog that she'll be guest-blogging for me while I'm at Mid-Ohio Con, and has requested folks write to her to answer the following questions, which I think are so good that I'm putting them up here as well, so feel free to comment: "What do people expect from a guest blogger? Should I be trying to appeal to Elayne's audience, or should I just be myself and hope nobody quits reading in disgust? Should I pick a topic in advance and do a couple of blogs on that? Thoughts? Suggestions? What do you expect when a guest blogger is writing at a blog you like?" She's also thrilled to see that Alan Davis has done the cover for Aquaman #15, so I guess I now know what to get her as a thank-you for guest blogging, provided my one-cajoled-sketch-from-Alan-per-con coupon is still in effect...

0 comments: