Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, October 10, 2003

BloggerCon, NY-Style

Just got back from the wonderful NY blogger gathering organized by (Philadelphian) Jim Capozzola and (Queens resident) Julia H, where Robin and I had a terrific time! I always like being able to put names to faces, and what with so many eloquent and fascinating folks the conversation flowed more than the alcohol! Here's a page of pictures. You'll have to guess who's who, I'm really really tired after two straight nights of insomnia and my brain isn't working. Present were Jim, Julia - along with her brother George, her husband John and her daughter Mary Rose - MadKane and hubby Mark, Mary Beth Williams (all the way down from Portland ME!), Patrick and Teresa Nielsen Hayden, Seth Farber, Dwight Meredith of the much-missed PLA (all the way up from Georgia!), Dave Yaseen, and a number of folks not on my blogroll like Ryan and I apologize for neglecting to recall any other names but I really need to go to sleep now. Thank you again, Jim and Julia!

0 comments: