Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, August 22, 2003

Old Friends

This one's for Cat, currently filming a fairy tale in Saskatchewan. Via Cyndy Roy at Mousemusings (link at sidebar), Paul Krassner relives the early days of The Realist in the NYPress, where his weekly column, "Zen Bastard," debuts next week. The link doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, but I'll take Cyndy's word for it and check again later; and of course Paul will be blogrolled in the Columnists section when ZB starts! Paul was always a great inspiration and help during my INSIDE JOKE days (while I've seen him perform I don't think we've ever met, but we did write little cover notes to one another when we mailed out our respective zines in those before-the-Internet days), and it does my heart good every time I see his rabble-rousing!

0 comments: