I woke up earlier than I'd planned with what I guess was a touch of indigestion, and my heart area didn't feel quite right for most of the morning. As a result I felt drugged, and although I got a lot done around the apartment (emptying recycling bags, putting away laundry, dealing with more Mom Estate stuff) I felt quite inadequate work-wise, so I took four hours of PTO and just sat quietly, playing my online games and watching the Yankees lose the first game of their double-header, and the Mets lose as well. Not the best day for NY baseball. Oh, and we've responded to a cousin's invite for his wedding in Philadelphia for the weekend before we head to England, so that'll be a fun "dry run" of Being Away. Now, of course, it's evening and I'm wide awake.
Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment