Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, September 29, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

A well-structured day by all accounts, even though the rainy weather made me kind of logy. Mom actually called (on my brother's cell, doubtless he dialed) to let me know about family matters, and it was so wonderful to hear her voice almost sounding like she used to. She's still being well cared for in rehab, and may be moved to the next stage in her recovery sometime around the upcoming Jewish high holidays. With Robin's help I steamed a few work shirts for the coming week, and I also caught up on finances and comics sorting and baseball watching (both the Yankees and Mets won, but the Mets still have to play their not-quite-post-season Helene-postponed double header in Atlanta tomorrow). Probably going analog for the rest of the evening, as I'm not able to get the usual channels I like on the bedroom TV. But I'm pleased the day was all in all pretty successful and restful at the same time. Let's celebrate with a world record drone show from China.

0 comments: