Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

Happy autumn! My favorite season. Although in hindsight, maybe using that old butter to make a salami omelette (with salami that had been in the fridge for awhile) for breakfast might not have been the best move, as my intestinal system suffered from it for the rest of the day. However, I did have enough of a break to be able to hit two groceries with Robin and get all sorts of tasty stuff that I'm sure I'll appreciate when I feel better. Unfortunately I didn't check the fruit stand portion of the Stop & Shop, and bought grapefruit instead of oranges, so those had to go as they're counter-indicated with our medications. Even so, it was nice getting that little grapefruit segment before I realized my error. Regardless, we didn't forget our reusable bags:

Via Laughing Squid.


0 comments: