Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

A whirlwind day in Manhattan, as I gave blood at the office this morning (this time it was organized by one of my partners, who was having trouble bloodletting as I started and was still at the recovery table when I finished, so I walked her back to her office carefully) and had my mammogram this afternoon (fastest ever, I was in and out in like 15 minutes including wait time). It felt great to dispense of that coflex on my arm and skin tag indicators that the mammo technician had put on me, and I don't even have any black and blue marks on the inside of my elbow! Visiting Mom tomorrow so I wanted to be in good shape for that. I feel a bit like celebrating, so won't you all sing along with me?

0 comments: