Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

And that's a wrap on April, as I finished expense reports and had a farewell "happy retirement" lunch with the woman who initially hired me 16+ years ago at Rothstein Kass, a half dozen years before it was bought up by KPMG. So really, I owe my current career to her. Plus, she gave us Zed, who showed up in my Facebook feed this morning causing a bit of a pang. But the lunch was wonderful, I got two of the folks I support in offices right opposite my workstation so it almost felt like old times, and even the commute home was pleasant (my usual driver was in training mode so I got to schmooze with two bus operators). All ready to leap into May, provided I have my Astepro. I bet they don't have allergies in The Shire...

0 comments: