Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, January 06, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

Woo-hoo, we did it! Got our errands done in five different places (dry cleaner, liquor store we're never perusing again but at least I picked up the RumChata about which I've been intensely curious for awhile now, and it was delish, Asian supermarket, pharmacy, and our regular supermarket) all by noontime. Then we took down and packed away the holiday stuff and Robin stored the table, so we have our living room back again. The weather has turned nasty but no real snow yet, mostly just icky cold rain. But no need to go outside! We're now catching up on Ahsoka and are halfway through; so glad we sat through the animated Rebels series for the (we thought) needed background! I'm also finally getting through the DC series Titans, Doom Patrol, and Flash before Max wipes them out (nothing announced yet but I don't trust them), then I can finally catch up on the umpteen episodes I have of Outlander to wipe the DVR clean. That'll take awhile though! First I'd like to enjoy this musical Rube Goldberg contraption:

Via BoingBoing.


0 comments: