Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, January 26, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

Working from home again at last, and I spent the day organizing the comics I no longer wish to own into bags to take downstairs for pickup by a neighbor whose son is enamored of them (and they're helping him to read better). Alas, said son had a fever so she couldn't come over today. Fortunately I found out after only taking down one paper shopping bag, and then it hit me: we have so many extra tote bags in the trunk that I'm never going to use, why not bring them up and organize them (the way I'd organized the paper shopping bags yesterday), see if I want to keep any and how many others can hold comics, and get rid of the reading material at the same time as cleaning out the trunk a bit? So everything's in tote bags now, which I'm sure my neighbor can use, and our trunk looks a lot neater so we're ready for shopping now. Can I get a thumbs-up?

0 comments: