Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, January 12, 2024

Silly Site o' the Day

All my transactional job-work is done and I've logged off for the upcoming 3-day weekend with an empty in-box, which is always my goal. I also organized our financial files for the last eight years, actually labelling the years on the outside of the boxes with a Sharpie, in preparation for the 2023 box which will sit in its traditional spot under the bedroom TV. And while I was at it, I cleared out all the 2023 finances from the file cabinet and put everything in that box, for whenever we do our taxes (probably sometime next month). So I feel like I've accomplished things! Even TV-wise, we're done watching Ahsoka (sort of an ending but more of a cliffhanger, which seems to be de riguer nowadays) and Robin's polished off a couple other streaming series, so now I need to get to my two DC-related streaming series (Doom Patrol and Flash) so I can finally polish off Outlander. Maybe on Monday, since we're certainly not going anywhere. I mean, there are cat street gangs out there!

0 comments: