Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

Definitely starting to get better, and I think I like the idea of coming into the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays instead of consecutive days. The hard part of schlepping the laptop and dealing with traffic. The good bit is that I have a day in between to catch up and recuperate. It's been a quiet week so there wasn't much to do workwise, and I spent a lot of time in the recliner in between job stuff. Turns out my doctor cancelled on me so there's no real reason to go in tomorrow other than to see folks and wish everyone happy holidays prior to our week-long shutdown. Now I just have to maintain this health. Perhaps a gogl-mogl would help? Mom?

Via BoingBoing. I have never, to my memory, heard of this remedy, but I'm sure one of my relatives out there knows it.


0 comments: