Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, December 01, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits, and welcome to the Month of Celebration at the Riggs Residence! Tomorrow's my 66th birthday, where I plan to spend the morning at the Javits Center helping out at Special Olympics New York's Winter Games, then catching the bus home at Bryant Park after having a look around their open-air shops and, if I'm lucky, perhaps catching a bite with The Firesign Theatre's Phil Proctor... but I get ahead of myself. It's still today, and work went fine and all the bills are paid and it's been gloomy much of the day so I feel like I've never quite woken up. Anyway, our silver anniversary is Monday, then Robin's birthday is Wednesday, Chanukah starts the following evening, my last day of work this month is 22 December before the firm shuts down for our winter break, and somewhere in all that I have to buy holiday cards and write our annual Riggs Residence Roundup. Possibly on Sunday. For now, I just want to look through the 2024 Fat Cat Calendar...

0 comments: