Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

Just a lovely day in Manhattan, although I could have asked for a smoother commute (especially home). I'm starting to get used to working in the office once a week, reconnecting with folks I haven't seen in person the last few years, grazing on the tasty and mostly healthy snacks in our "thrive cafe" (I mean, they have hard-boiled eggs and three kinds of cheese, go wrong!), and of course getting my weekly poke bowl for lunch. I made an extra trip to the bank, as our house's washing machine was broken (as Robin found out after half our laundry was soaked and impossible to dry) and we'll have to call a laundry service tomorrow because goodness knows when the landlord will finally fix it. Other than that, my work day was jam-packed and I just want to collapse now. But not in any of these bathrooms.

0 comments: