Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Silly Site o' the Day

On the heels (pun unintended) of my visit to the podiatrist, which involved walking down then back up a steep hill of around 5 blocks or so, my right knee (the one on which I fell a couple years ago) started acting up, and I skipped the bike today and started wearing the brace. My new wrist/thumb brace also arrived so I could finally wash the old one, and I'm beginning to feel like I'm made of Neoprene. On the other hand, today was opening day of the 2023 baseball season, so between that and work I had plenty to occupy my mind and take it off obsessing about my body aches. I'm also delighting in other people's creativity, which I'll try to feature here over the next week or so, like these chalk drawings.

0 comments: