Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

The day started off with a bit of unnecessary excitement, as I received a call from Mom's mobile health app folks saying they'd just dispatched a team to her home. I called her right away and of course it was another false alarm. Technology! Then at lunch I had my first extended physical therapy session for the pain in my left arm, which confirmed my suspicions of tendonitis (with an emphasis on an inflamed wrist). So I now have a brace to keep my thumb still, a couple printouts of exercises to strengthen the area, and a plan  moving forward. The best part is that the PT place is literally right around the corner so it's pretty convenient. I finally nailed down a project for one of my partners before he takes off on a couple overseas trips, so I'm pleased at that as well. Now if I can get through month-end time and expense submissions (and another medical appointment) tomorrow I can concentrate on finally shaking this cold. In the meantime, looking at these clever illustrations helps a bit.

0 comments: