Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

I finally got a referral from my primary care doctor (after being told I didn't need one) to the physical therapy place around the corner, and have made an appointment for a week from today so they can figure out what's going on with my arms and associated tendons and joints and maybe, just maybe, do something about it. Fortunately the pain around my left wrist seems to be easing. I didn't wear any brace last night, and eschewed same today as well. Not even any ibuprofen! Just discomfort when I move the wrist a certain way, like flexing my hand. Tomorrow's my medi-pedi during a short work day, then the Making of the Bean Salad to take with me on Thursday. So I finally feel like I have forward momentum on my plans, despite also feeling really drained. Meanwhile, Twitter but you knew that.

0 comments: