Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

Another good day of accomplishments! Not sure if it's because the windows were open much of the day, or if I finally connected with one of the partners I support from whom I've been awaiting direction on several projects for a few weeks now, but I logged off with an empty in-box and lots of happy colleagues. And I was able to make appointments for Saturday for Robin and I to get our bivalent COVID vaccine boosters and our annual flu shots! With this added protection we're almost certain to start going out again (safely) as the weather becomes more autumnal. And the NY baseball teams are both well on their way to sweeping double-headers, so there's that. Meanwhile across the pond, there are some goings-on:

Via BoingBoing.


0 comments: