Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

Well, today could have gone better. We had the apartment windows open for awhile and the car windows open when we went shopping mid-morning, it was such a gorgeous day. But something went weirdly wrong when we returned, I went a bit wonky, and spent much of the day in a bit of a funk and definitely out of sync with Robin. It happens in a marriage, it's just so infrequent with us that it threw me. I blame this damn pandemic (TDP) and summer and, well, age. I want to go places but I can't do what I used to, and I don't know that I'd be traipsing about even without TDP. The only thing that saves me is reminding myself that This Too Shall Pass. Also, I need more reading material. Maybe I should peruse Recommend Me A Book (via BoingBoing).

0 comments: