Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

Work proceeds apace, and I even got a few breaks here and there to watch Wimbledon. But for the most part it was another full day, and I was in perfect control throughout. I wish the same could be said of this pandemic that everyone else aside from the People's CDC thinks is over. Yesterday's transmission rates shoed over 99% of the population living in an area with a substantial or high COVID-19 transmission level. But sure, let's all throw off our masks and no longer mandate vaccinations to come to work! Sooo glad I'm more or less mandated to work from home! No incentive to go anywhere on my week off, or for the foreseeable future, other than to medical appointments and Mom (and her appointments). Not even to see the 2022 summer collection of chickens in tutus.

0 comments: