Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Silly Site o' the Day

At last, a non-freezing day! Just "warm" enough for Robin to get the laundry done, and for me to replenish our quarters from local bank branches. I also finally caught up with finances, paid the electric bill, and all the 2021 stuff is put away except the medical stuff which I still need to sort. More comfy-cozy socks came to replace the ones I'm throwing out, and I got arthritis gloves as well because that seems to be one of the first symptoms I get in the cold. I celebrated the holidays late with my exec assistant colleagues this afternoon, which was a lot of fun, as was my monthly catch-up with my boss. Have I mentioned how much I love working remotely, how much easier it makes my job, and how much lower my stress level is? Reflecting back, it was a very good day all around.

0 comments: