Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, May 14, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

With my gastro issues behind me, the boxes finally out of the living room (out of the house, really, having been picked up by the landlord's handyman along with the rest of the trash), the new exercise bench ensconced in the spot where the biggest box used to be, and Robin as incentive, I've begun getting in better shape again, or at least trying. I'm back on the bike, setting the controls for mileage now instead of time, and I plan on doing maybe half as many sit-ups as he does. Now that the weather has warmed up and most of the tree pollen to which I'm particularly allergic has gone, I'm breathing better as well. Now I'm getting antsy to Go Do Things, but waiting for local mask mandate information before doing so. In the meantime, I'm very content here with my husband and my cat, although I'm afraid Zed will never be the center of masterpieces like this cat.

0 comments: