Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

Zed woke us at 5:30 demanding feeding, attention, the usual cat things, and we were both exhausted enough a couple hours later to crawl back into bed, so I didn't properly get going until mid-afternoon. Honestly, what's wrong with that cat? Nonetheless, I'm happy that I got in a shower, caught up on finances, and took a walk to mail out bills and enjoy the relatively mild temps. I may stop doing that in favor of inside exercise though, as it gets colder and the number of maskless neighbors increases. So frustrating! No wonder we're still in this pandemic. You wear clothing when you go outside your house, add a mask to that, it's not rocket science. And here I am, shouting into the wind again...

0 comments: