Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Silly Site o' the Day

A much better day today. Unexpectedly busy at work, nice to feel needed! And my replacement credit card arrived (the issuer bank had detected and stopped fraudulent activity on the old card), which number I've already memorized as I'm leery of having my browsers remember it for me. Paid off last month's outstanding balance (the statement never did arrive in the mail during the crazy holiday period but I'd downloaded it from the website and paid it online), changed the card on all my auto-paid things and did a few other necessary financial transactions, so that's a big weight off my mind. We celebrated by helping to keep a favorite local restaurant in business via direct delivery (considering the pandemic I'm so glad my dental appointment was postponed from today to the 21st!) and watching the return of Quarantine Quitchen, and now I feel like I've earned the right to collapse. But first, via Dwight, a Wikipedia list of satirical news sites.

0 comments: