Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

I've been very preoccupied through the day with the tooth that broke off yesterday (more accurately the space where the tooth was). It's not causing me pain, but there's a bit of a jagged spot between it and the gum that's bound to worsen if I don't get to a dentist soon. Not what I want to do in a pandemic, but this sucker can't wait so I'll be on the phone tomorrow trying to get through to the safer-than-Manhattan dental office in Westchester that hasn't called me back in over a month. If they still don't answer, then I'm on vacay starting on the 21st so Manhattan it is. :( Aside from that, the knee is better and I mostly slept today as I'm suffering from a bit of an upset stomach. Finished one of the chicken soup containers, Mom! And now, just because, Randy Rainbow:



1 comments:

Dwight Williams said...

Hoping you get a useful answer from that dentist soon, then!