Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, August 01, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits, and can you believe it's already August?! And no end in sight to this pandemic. Or my joint/tendon pain (not sure which), which is still in evidence on the left shoulder but has now settled into my right knee but good. Knee braces aren't stopping the pain, so I wait for the evening and apply Voltaren and take ibuprofen and hope I can sleep (which didn't quite work last night, as both Robin and I were up from about 3 to 4:30 AM and didn't have breakfast until long after it would become brunch). I'm busy finishing leftovers so I have more room to look through our full fridge, and considering the many bathroom trips I'm still suffering through rice might not be a bad idea (as horrid as it is for my glucose numbers), only I'll have to pay special attention to Uncle Roger on that one:
Via BoingBoing. Poor Uncle Roger!

0 comments: