Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, July 09, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

My body continues to improve incrementally, so I'm making tentative plans to get back on the bike on Saturday depending on how my blood test trip goes tomorrow. I'd be lying if I said I weren't nervous about parking 4 or so blocks away from the hospital and walking through parts of Marble Hill (where I get the feeling masks and social distancing aren't as ubiquitous as they are closer to home) to get there and back, but if all goes well I'm going to try to get a COVID test as well as long as I'm there. Also got through lots of blog reading and my usual Facebook skims, and found that I really need something to read in the bedroom since none of my last three Midtown orders has yet to arrive, so I've transferred my AAA magazines in there since I'm only going places in my dreams now anyway. But it's okay, movies don't make much sense sometimes either.

0 comments: