Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, May 22, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

Still so tired because of all the allergens, but since we had our first early-departure-from-the-home-based-desktop-computer Friday, I wanted to take advantage of the nice weather, run the AC in the car, and use the drive-through teller to change bills into rolls of quarters, then get the car washed from all the pollen and birdshit that's accumulated. And my goodness, there were way too many cars on the road during an effective LOCKDOWN for it to all be people running essential and near-essential errands! It's official, this is the first long weekend of people around here being COVIDiots. Do I have plans for the weekend? Sure, the same plans I've had since I went into quarantine on March 11. Staying home!! Maybe crocheting a couch for Zed - oh no, wait, I don't crochet.

0 comments: