Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

It's a lovely day looking out the window, but we won't be going anywhere. I've just finished folding the laundry that Robin did (involving four trips down and back up our two flights of stairs), and the allergens are really killer outside. So I've postponed our drive to the bank to get more laundry-quarters until later in the week, and am concentrating on two indoor "projects" this weekend - getting through another Sisters Grimm book (they're up to #9 as far as I can tell, I have the first 7 with one on the way, and I'm through Book 1) and putting the four boxes of DC comics into some sort of order. I expect I'll have to sort each of the four boxes individually but as of yet I haven't figured out the logistics of merging all four. Still, it helps me to have projects and routines in order to get through the days. One of mine is blogging. For sportscaster Andrew Cotter it's his dogs, with whom he's recently had a meeting.

0 comments: