Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, March 23, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

The "essential services only" NYC lockdown has begun, and most of the restaurants from which we've ordered takeout are now closed. Diamond, the monopoly comics distributor, has announced no new distribution after this week. My commuter card company reminded me by email that I can turn that off if need be, which I really need to. So, because I'm fortunate enough to still have a job, I'm saving quite a bit of money so far, albeit not by choice. I'm still nervous about our next grocery foray, but we're fine in the meantime, I don't think we'll need to resort to eating Legos:



Via Laughing Squid. Did I say fine? Well, except for the constant drip of existential dread, of course. And allergies. But no virus! And it snowed today, so we stayed indoors (yes, the ironing got done)...

0 comments: