Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Silly Site o' the Day

I'm starting to recognize when I'm dehydrated. I didn't drink a lot this morning and I could hardly get out of bed. So I'm forcing myself to drink water even when I don't think I'm thirsty. I finally made a list of things that need doing around the house (i.e., spring cleaning now that it's spring), stuff I need to do daily (like taking my pills and such), and stuff what I want to learn like restarting my art lessons from the master of the house. For now I'm finishing my comics reading pile and maybe doing some ironing tomorrow while going through my Netflix queue. It's not like I have nothing to do, I just need to be more organized about it, and as luck would have it that's my forte. I mean, I'd like to make extraordinary egg-based bento boxes like these, but that's not where I'm strong, so you go with what you can.

0 comments: