Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, November 09, 2019

Silly SIte o' the Day

Ugh, just ugh. My right big toe started acting up yesterday and the related calf muscle causing it still hasn't released. I'm sure the cold snap isn't helping. So I opted to stay off the foot as much as possible today, since we're not going out in this cold anyway, and concentrate on (1) unlocking my iPhone at last with Robin's help (preparatory to getting a SIM card that will work overseas so we're not scrambling at such time as we decide to visit England again) and (2) adding up our actual medical and prescription bills for the year as I've maxed out my FSA card and want to put in a better amount to contribute in 2020 when I do my annual benefits enrollment at work. Both of those tasks are now done, and I feel not unlike a hungover animal. Off to do some well-earned comics reading!

0 comments: