Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

An unexpectedly busy day, as I thought I had a hand on everyone's expense reports but one of them took at least two hours longer than I thought. Still, all wrapped up by 3 and I felt well enough to walk crosstown to get the subway back to the Bronx, as I'd probably still be on the express bus had I opted for that choice. As I got home so early Robin and I went to the local supermarket to see if we could score the ingredients to create a "fruit turkey" for decoration at tomorrow's Thanksgiving feast, but alas, nary a parking spot to be found. Good job I made so much bean salad last weekend! Listen, it could be far worse and weirder. I have a somewhat loose plan for the next four days involving celebrations tomorrow, ironing Friday, auto shop and Mom's place on Saturday, and ironing again on Sunday. I'm just a wild woman.

0 comments: