Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, June 21, 2019

Silly Site o' the Day

The eyes feel a bit better today,I haven't even used the drops more than once. Spent too much time playing the new (as I call it) Harry Potter Pokemon GO game, and the "special photo day" at the office went off without... well, let's just say without any further hitches once 8:30 rolled around. This is a big weight off my shoulders, as it represents the final stage of dealing with the last scheduler's massive waitlist. After today maybe a few dozen people have yet to be scheduled or rescheduled, which is par for the course. Now all I have to worry about are those seminars I've scheduled to present in the next couple of months. But never mind, it's Friday Cat Blogging day, and the longest friggin' day of the year to boot, so let's celebrate by throwing the kittens out to the eager bridesmaids!

0 comments: