Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, November 09, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

I love that it's getting towards holiday time. Work slows down to a more than manageable pace and everyone starts thinking about their plans for the rest of the year. My weekdays are pretty laid out for me but I've plans for the next three weekends (half of them medical but still) and that doesn't include the annual Thanksgiving feast at my cousin's house in Rockland County (my "ancestral spawning grounds"). I'm still dog-tired (I mean duh, it's raining so yeah) but now that the plantar pain has eased I'm sure the energy will return in short order. Meanwhile, the super-duper-deluxe White Album arrived today and Robin's been busy looking through the accompanying book, but I'm still trying to figure out what's happening outside the borders of these classic albums.

0 comments: