Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, October 06, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

Another terrific day! Got all my usual household stuff done in the morning, then we went over the Tappan Zee (they've opened the other span!) to meet our friends Tom and Lili at the mall, catch up with their lives, and gift them our old Epson printer (which works fine but is nowhere near as zippy as our new one). I slept much of the afternoon, although probably not enough, and I'm now watching the Yankees-Red Sox game dreaming of doing the same in London next summer. Also, I've been catching this "new" Pokemon GO character that's appeared called an Unown, which has like 28 different shapes, so it looks like I'll be expanding my in-game carry bag soon. Speaking of which, here's what some Disney characters might look like as evolving Pokemon.

0 comments: