Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Silly Sites o' the Day

The foot's much better today, thanks in part to the extra 3 hours I decided to sleep in this morning. Aside from the headache I gave myself over a pair of jeans ruined in the laundry, it was a pretty good day doing errands. Naturally I had to replace the jeans so I finally got a khaki-colored pair, plus a couple more tops which should stave off ironing for another week as we have a family gathering tomorrow, and we got all our food shopping put away before the reusable bags gave out on us, so maybe we'll shop just a bit more tomorrow after the family shindig. In the meantime, since I just spoke with Mom about wacky Instagram trends I'm never going to follow, here are a few just for her:

Bratz Doll makeup

Squiggle brows and lips

Glitter tongue

Isn't that last one kinda poisonous? But then, we are living in the age of Tide Pod eating and Donald Trump autocracy, so I fear it's anything goes at the moment.

0 comments: