Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Friday, July 13, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

Done, and out, and on vacay! Robin helped me schlep home my laptop so I'll have it with me to do the few things I want to get done next week, also helped schlep the comics haul, and shared some wonderful Sharaku sushi with me. I don't plan on eating it that much this coming week, unless of course you're talking sashimi, but my glucose numbers were a bit more reasonable today so I risked the rice. We rode home during the last day of Manhattanhenge and I think I got some good photos from the bus, which are up on Facebook. And we came home to an extremely affectionate Zed who hasn't really left me alone since, as if he knows he has me for the next nine days. If he doesn't watch out I'll put some miniature movie posters in front of him...

0 comments: