Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

A pretty good day, despite both NY baseball teams losing. I finally got my feet looked at and toenails clipped (very important for a diabetic!) and sorted out an erroneous auto shop charge on my credit card. Then it was off to the market and back home well before 1. And of course footie! The only issue is that I can't seem to fully wake up, but you know, First World Problems, not like what so many others are experiencing in this country and world today. For the NY Times readers among them, BoingBoing reports there's a new Chrome extension that forces the articles to tell it like it is, but I installed it in my Chrome browser and can't figure out how to activate it. As I say, first world problems.

0 comments: