Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

Today was the day Robin and I resolved to watch all the movies I hadn't yet seen in the Marvel cinematic pantheon of the past 10 or so years so that we can finally see the Avengers movie. So I ironed about one or two tops this morning during Captain America: Civil War, then made my stir-fry tofu with leftover brown rice and fairly fresh veggies, then watched baseball, then realized I hadn't done any more ironing as my eyes were still too tired so I napped for a few hours, then woke up around 7 and we watched Spider-Man: Homecoming (great movie for kids and young adults!) and Thor: Ragnarock (unexpectedly funny throughout and Cate Blanchett chewed more scenery than all the other Aussies and Brits combined, and my goodness there were a lot of them) while I actually finished my ironing goal of all my short-sleeved shirts. Even rewatched a bit of the Doctor Strange movie, enough to remember the basic plot. So now it's off to shower and bed and hope I can function tomorrow. This week we plan on watching Black Panther, so I'm putting this up as a reminder:



Via The Mary Sue. Black Jeopardy Forever!

0 comments: