Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, April 05, 2018

Silly Site o' the Day

So it was a great day at work (spring break means half my folks are on vacation, plus I had an epiphany that maybe, just maybe, I work more quickly and efficiently than my peers which is why my workload this week has been so light and I've been taking lots of online courses), and I was all set to go back on the bike this evening since my feet and legs have been behaving and nobody screwed things up by sitting next to me on the bus (which really plays havoc with my mobility in ways I'm unable to explain to fellow passengers in three seconds or less)... and, wouldn't you know it, I rose from the easy chair and took two steps towards the corner of the room and BAM!, the worst leg cramp I've had in awhile. Lasted what seemed like a full minute, just kept getting more and more painful. Two aftershocks too, or what most people would call normal cramping. My body's way of saying "nope, not ready for the bike yet." But the pain gave me a great cardio workout! My leg and chest are both hurting. Geez, it's like I can't walk normally without my body doing something stupid. Here are more people who can't seem to do things the right way:



Via Laughing Squid.

0 comments: