Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Happy birthday to my beloved Robin! We're in England as you read this, celebrating with Rob's brother Terry and his family "oop north," but of course this post is pre-written so the blog will have new daily content even while I'm not at home. Not sure how the vacation is going as I haven't yet taken it at the time I write, but I can tell you how the marriage is going. Pretty well, actually! When we fight, we both feel awful about it and make up almost immediately. The love always far outweighs the little stumbles. I'm still astounded we found each other and have built this wonderful life together, and how we've completed each other's thoughts and sentences from the very beginning of our relationship. I love waking up to that accent! And have I mentioned he's a hell of an artist? Plus, he can pronounce all these words that are very difficult for a Scotswoman:



(Via Laughing Squid.) And he can translate Geordie-speak, which really comes in handy in this area!

0 comments: