Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

It's been one of those days I feel like making a list of all the things I accomplished, most of them before breakfast! Comics sorted, laundry put away, glucose chart updated and emailed to doctor, holiday card inserts printed, checkbook caught up, car insurance paid... then breakfast and a well-earned nap before doing the shopping list, more washing up, calling Mom whilst Robin cleared the car of snow... then we were off to lunch and errands, and now I feel like all I have to do this weekend is finish the holiday card mailing and pay a few more bills. It's a very satisfying feeling for me! Not as satisfying as some of these hilarious texts from a Jewish mother that make me very happy my Mom doesn't text, but satisfying nonetheless.

0 comments: