Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Monday, November 20, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

Between the cold and my workload (which is pretty much under control, or at least it will be by next Tuesday) I really needed my surprise Chambord Royale this evening. I surprised myself, actually, as there's a liquor store between the office and my bus stop, and as I'd just missed one bus and knew it would be a wait for the next one I ducked into the establishment and procured a small bottle of California bubbly. I can't imagine how much better this would taste with actual champagne! Maybe I'll order one in England to see if they can do it. Although it does seem to get me quite tipsy; right now I can't tell the difference between these similar-looking items:

MIRROR • Short story of similar objects from Tanello Production on Vimeo.



Via Laughing Squid. And so to bed, if I can find it!

0 comments: