Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

My foot seized up around 2 AM, and again it was one of those cramps that started in my sleep and woke me up so the time dilation didn't help. My podiatrist said it was basically because my feet got too cold and I should have worn socks, which I told him I usually do but not when my nails are so long they rip the fabric. Medi-pedi all done now, and I'm ready for the New Balance store tomorrow! But because of the cramping and the early appointment, I've been shot for most of the day. Finally got in a long evening nap after the Yankee game (and my gosh but the Astros are incredible!) and now feel more mentally alert than I have in awhile. Maybe it's time to start tackling fiction writing again. Or maybe just book dedications...

0 comments: