Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

The ironing is done! Well, except for seven wintertime tops which I won't need for a few months, but I was so exhausted by 8:45 I gave it up, and besides, I've rearranged my closet anyway so that should count for something. Now all my fancy-schmancy clothes and the few pantsuits I own - in other words, Things I Rarely Wear - are sitting in a different closet and the bedroom one has all the workday things. Should have been done long ago. So now Robin's watching Game of Thrones and I'm doing a bit of blogging before bed. It's been a good weekend, in large measure because we love being with each other and we understand one another, unlike these poor American souls who can't wrap their heads around Britishisms.

0 comments: