Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

With all my meds and such ordered, my legs and feet in good working condition, and the last page of BLACK not being sent to Robin until the afternoon, it was a the perfect day to head down to Mom's. Unfortunately I'd had a bit of insomnia last night so about two hours of the visit consisted of me crashing in her bedroom, but still, good visit. We bypassed the GWB on the way back to head to Rockland County for dinner (that way we could just get the Tappan Zee home) and, instead of taking us right onto the Thruway from the Garden State Parkway, Waze decided I needed to go through county roads and streets. Which, granted, were pretty, but not what I'd expected. Just like, you know, Spider-Men dancing in formation to "Take On Me":



Via BoingBoing. Now the Deadpool crew need to up their game...

0 comments: