Elayne Riggs' Journal (for Leah)

Thursday, June 01, 2017

Silly Site o' the Day

White Rabbits! And alas, I'm starting off June the way I began January, with the return of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Foot Pain. As I mentioned to Mom today, the discomfort in the left foot has now spread to the right (possibly because I've been favoring one side). I need to find a doctor who specializes in calf muscles or something, but I don't even know what branch of medicine that is. Rheumatology, maybe? Anyway, for now I'm just trying to increase hydration and elevate the legs as much as I can awaiting the corrective spasms. In the meantime, I'm on top of my workload to the extent I can be, it's still a bit much at times but my highest-ranking executive is interviewing new admins so I probably won't support him for much longer (unfortunately). Basically, my watch-phrase for the week is This Too Shall Pass. More than one can say about fast food:



Via Laughing Squid. Not sure what I love more about this guy, his Boston accent or the way he skewers crap ads.

0 comments: